7 Cool Harry Styles Facts You Probably Didn’t Know Until Reading This Post
If Harry Styles is your favorite member of the British boy-band One Direction, read these top 7 facts about Harry Styles and see how many you don’t know.
1. Harry Styles offered Stevie Nicks a carrot cake for her birthday when they first met backstage after a Fleetwood Mac gig.
2. During the production of Fine Line at Shangri-La Studios, Harry accidentally bit the tip of his tongue off while experimenting with mushrooms.
3. One of his fondest One Direction memories is when the band was featured in a newspaper for the first time, and they all went to the newsstand the next morning to buy copies and marvel at it over breakfast.
4. At one of Harry’s 2018 gigs, he assisted a fan in coming out to her mother after seeing her sign that stated, “I’m going to come out to my parents because of you.”
5. His childhood ambition was to work as a physical therapist for football (soccer) players.
6. Prior to joining One Direction, he was in a high school band with his mates and even created an original song about luggage.
7. In 2016, Harry donated his hair to the Little Princess Trust, a charity that offers hair and wigs to children with cancer.