Colors command a mysterious psychological influence. This is changing our mood before we even know this. So it is an important factor in our pattern of purchasing. The psychology of colors is also a good motivator in our product selection.
The green color is associated with health and prosperity. People also perceive green as a source of serenity and peace as it is closely related to nature. Just look around the natural and you will get bogged down by the richness of this color in the natural world.
Here are 15 Facts About Wealthy Color Green.
- Green is thought to be the most restful and relaxing color to the human eye. The color green is often associated with a new birth in the spring when all of the plants are sprouting after a winter.
2. Green is everywhere. It’s the most common color in the natural world, and it’s second only to blue as the most common favorite color. It’s the color we associate with money, the environment, and aliens, and it’s the color of revitalization and rebirth.
3. In pagan times, there was the “Green Man” — a symbol of fertility. In Muslim countries, it is a holy color, and in Ireland, a lucky color. It was the color of the heavens in the Ming Dynasty.
4. Common names of green color are aqua, emerald, forest green, olive, khaki, sage, forest green, bottle green, mint, jade, moss, pea green, grass green, pine, chartreuse (lime), seafoam green and pistachio.
5. By the 1860s, chemists figured out a way to make a more stable green ink that was resistant to destruction and fading and was difficult to counterfeit. So, the once slippery color quickly became one of our most ubiquitous — appearing on every American bill.