Brown, earth colour, wood, stone, wholesomeness, reliability, elegance, safety, healing, home, grounding, foundation, stability, warmth, and honesty, is a natural, neutral color typically associated with fall and winter seasons.
The brown color has to do with quality in all aspects-a cozy home, the finest food and drink, and trustworthy companionship. It is a color that combines physical comfort, brevity and quality.
Here are 15 Chocolatey Facts About Color Brown.
- Brown can trigger feelings of solitude, depression and loneliness. It may seem vast, solid, and empty in large amounts, like an immense desert devoid of life.
2. The brown color resembles death in India, as it is the hue of leaves that are dead or dying.
3. Shades of brown, when paired with green, create a palette that is frequently used to portray recycling, earth-friendly, or all-natural concepts. Dark brown can be used in spite of black, which gives color palettes warmth.
4. Common shades of brown are khaki, beige, chocolate, dirty, sandy, wooden, amber, umber and tan.
5. In color psychology, brown is honest, genuine and sincere. It relates to the hardworking, industrious and reliable, with both feet planted firmly on the ground.
6. One recent study on how adults perceive color according to the topic showed that more females than males chose brown as their overall favourite color, but it was still one of the three least favorite colors for both genders.
7. If you’re ‘Brown Bagging’, then it means you’ve brought a homemade lunch to work.